Saturday, April 16, 2011

Shannon's Sentiments Challenge

This week our Saturday challenge at Shannon's Sentiments is simply an Easter card. So get out those eggs, bunnies, crosses and let's see what you got for our challenge.
I have to sit out this week. With the many (probably way too many) projects I have going on right now I just needed to take a break this time.
Shannon is having a DT call and you can see the post HERE. Also, Shannon's has a sketch challenge for the new releases and you can see the post HERE. You can shop for Shannon's digi stamps right HERE. Plus you can grab a freebie and use it for this weeks challenge. Shannon is having a customer blog hop on Earth day, April 22nd, which you can see details HERE.
Be sure to check out the other DT members cards for this weeks challenge and give them some love by clicking their name:
Shannon
Kapree
Michelle
Christy
GDT Denise
I hope you all have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments.
They lift me up and brighten my day.
Cindy