Thursday, December 29, 2011

2 days left


I have been very busy this week with so many different things. I just didn't have time to make something and blog it. I wanted to re-post the challenge with a prize post so you could still join in on the fun. You have 2 days and 22 hours left to submit your project HERE. Just use one of my Fabulous Friday tutorials on a project and link up:)


I would like to do a grab bag challenge with a prize. I have some Tim Holtz stamps, paper packs of 50 patterned papers in each, chipboard letters and various other goodies up for grabs.

Why do this?

*I'm close to reaching my 1000th post on my blog.
*My birthday is Tuesday.
*I have 145 followers. Thank you:)
*I'm going to be published for the very first time.
*I like to give things away to crafty people that will appreciate it.
*It's the season of giving.
*It would be great to see you use the tutorials I have been putting together.

Take your pick..

What do you have to do?

1.) Use one of my Fabulous Friday Fun Tutorials (links listed below)
Masking

2.) Become a follower of my blog if you are not already

3.) Mention the contest and link back to this post on your blog

4.) Leave me a link to your posted project  HERE before January 1st 2012 at noon EST
*(not a link to your entire blog and no back linking)

5.) If you don't have a blog please email me your creation (see right side bar)

I can't wait to see what you come up with.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments.
They lift me up and brighten my day.
Cindy