Sunday, February 5, 2012

Chalk-Ah-Lot Challenge #3






This week starts a new challenge at Chalk-Ah-lot Cafe. All you need to do is create a card with a sentiment. From now on you have to use chalks from Stamp N Plus Scrap N. These chalks are amazing. I haven't been able to put them down since they arrived. If you're not interested in spending thousands of dollars into Copic markers or can't seem to get the techniques down, I would say try powdered chalk for all your coloring is of images. It works that well.
Our new challenge is to USE A SENTIMENT.
Here is my card I made using a triple teapot stamp and chalk/paint combo to color them in. The stamps can be found at Stamp Affair.

Here's my card. Thanks for looking. 





1 comment:

  1. Just love this one Cindy! I love the tea post shiny too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments.
They lift me up and brighten my day.
Cindy