Sunday, March 4, 2012

Chalk-Ah-Lot Challenge #5

The winner of my blog hop prize is Barbara!
My Photo
Who said this:
Hi Cindy, I am now a new follower. I enjoyed visiting your blog. Love the darling bunny. The chalk appears to give it some texture..nice. thanks for sharing with us. 
Congrats!!


This week at Chalk-Ah-Lot Cafe the challenge is
Chalk with Glue
Powdered Chalks can be found HERE and the stamp I used can be found HERE
I combined chalk with glue last week to make my background.
You can see the step by step pictures HERE.

For this weeks card I used the color Stardust with the glue and painted it over the reddish colored paper. It gave it a fun sheen look. I like it. For the stamp I used the powdered chalk with water. That flesh color is awesome for skin tones.  Don't you think?


Other Supplies:
Patterned paper by Making Memories
Cardstock by Recollections
letter stickers by Cosmo Cricket
die cuts by Spellbinders
mist by Tattered Angels

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Your kinf of my heart card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy this card is very sweet! nice job:)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments.
They lift me up and brighten my day.
Cindy