Pages

▼
▼

Monday, June 22, 2020

Manly Monday Wyoming Scrapbook Layout

This is the last page in my husband’s scrapbook of his trip to Wyoming 
The patterned paper is by The Paper Loft.
I ripped it and inked it to go around the article that was in our town’s paper. 
I created the year die cut with my Cricut and Don Juan font. 
The month sticker is so old, I no longer have the packaging.
I hope to share other layouts from his book. 


Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy!! Wow, this looks so cool! Great job. I would LOVE to see more pages from the SB album you made your husband!
    This is an awesome "guy page". I enjoy your "Manly Monday" posts. :)
    ~Ali(Nova Scotia,Canada).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ali, I posted more layouts on Sunday. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Stunning page Cindy and so very different.
    Take care
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete