Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas card

I'm trying a new site out and thought I would share with you. It's called Christmas cards all year round. I'm thinking it's a great way for me to get started earlier on my Christmas cards. So here is my first one. I used some ribbon from a Christmas gift and two candy cane "buttons" (for lack of a better word) to make the heart. I had just enough rhinestones to cover the entire scallop circle. Stamps are by CTMH and SU with ink and red CS from SU. TFLPosted by Picasa

3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

This is a beauty Cindy I love how you have used the two candy canes and all those gems are wonderful.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Robin Gibson said...

Don't you love Deanne's site? I haven't played in awhile, but plan to get back real soon!! :D
LOVE Your card! Good for you, getting a jumpstart on next year!

Liz Weber said...

Hi Cindy, thanks for sharing your gorgeous glittery christmas card with us at Christmas Cards All Year Round.