Sunday, October 03, 2010

I Did It Challenge

This week at I Did it Creations we were asked to create a project with a pumpkin image from Hope Jacare using a the theme "Spooky" for the Halloween new realse party. Usually I would make a card but since I don't send out Halloween cards I decided to make a tag as an embellishment for a future scrapbook layout. Then my embellishment turned into a bookmark. A friend of mine really likes Halloween and her favorite color is orange. Head on over to I Did It Creations Challenge blog for all the deets on this two week challenge. 

3 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

super cute! I love how you incorporated the buttons into the year! Great card!

Claire Phillips said...

Great bookmark - love the mix of elements! Cheers Claire x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Your work is all WONDERFUL! I LOVE this bookmark, VERY CUTE! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a link to your blog. I am now a follower. Hugs:)