Sunday, December 16, 2012

Chalk-Ah-Lot challenge


There's a new challenge over at Chalk-Ah-Lot
Snow with chalk.

For my card today I did a little recycling. The snowflakes on this card are actually the backs of some Martha Stewart stickers. I used Ranger alcohol inks to make them the blue and silver swirl color. Then I ran them through my Xyron machine to make them sticky. The center snowflake is a big one on bottom and a smaller one on top. I used dimensional adhesive to pop it up. 

The background of the card is Ranger distressing ink applied with my blending tool. Then I dusted the entire background with stardust powdered chalk by Stamp N Plus. The picture does not do the chalk justice because the shimmer you get with this chalk is amazing. The sentiment stamp is also by Stamp N Plus (L1575) and is stamped with the same distress ink I used on the background. (I think it's Broken China)


Thanks for looking.

No comments: