Friday, August 09, 2013

Chair card

My card today is being featured on the Stamp N Plus blog. The chair stamp can be found HERE and the sentiment stamp are from Stamp N Plus. I stamped it in Hero Arts black ink on creamy yellow cardstock. Then I colored in the flowers with powdered chalk and paint. After I cut it out of the cardstock I mounted it on Bazzill cardstock and Scenic Route patterned paper. The sentiment is on a Tim Holtz die by Sizzix. It came in two different shapes and I've been using them a ton lately. I've been venturing into different sized cards. This one is 4.25x6.5. I found a ton of envelopes in my stash that are all different sizes. I'm focusing on using things from my stash because I'm a little bit overwhelmed by the amount of stuff in my studio. Now if I didn't have to work my outside job (say if I win the lottery) then I would have more time to use and then clear things out. One can dream:)

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: