Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Sit back and relax

A perfect little card to remind us to sit back and relax on this wonderful start to the new year. My sentiment stamp is by Unity Stamp Co that I stamped onto CGull blue paper with Close to my Heart ink. Then I die cut it out using a Spellbinders die and inked the edges with blue distress ink by Ranger.

The patterned paper I used in my card are by My Mind's Eye and Basic Grey. The button is from my Moms stash and the green hemp is by Jillibean Soup. 

Thanks for looking and enjoy your day. May 2014 be a better year then 2013 was. May our remaining parents find better health and endure less stress than the previous year. May the cancer they took out of my mother's breast be in that one spot and then onto radiation instead of surgery #3 which would be to remove the breast and then possibly go to chemo-yuck!  There's more but I won't air my family problems here on my crafting blog. Just know there is a lot going on with out parents and we hope and pray for 2014 to have better outcomes then 2013 did.


Challenge:
http://blog.oozak.com/-Anything goes with blue tones

1 comment:

Samantha Casey said...

I love the layout of this card! Very pretty! Amazing job! Thanks for playing the Oozak Challenge!
-Samantha