Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Enjoy It's your Day

I have a card today that features a 
background stamp that can be found at

I stamped it with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed it with Ranger copper embossing powder onto Ranger Watercolor cardstock. Then I inked the background with Antique Linen distress ink direct to paper technique. I added Stampin Up ribbon to the right side of  card and adhered The Paper Loft sentiment to the bottom of the card panel. I then added a SRM Sticker sentiment to that sentiment. The clock front is wood by The Little Yellow Bicycle with hand brads (playing spinners) by Ranger Industries.
Thanks for looking


3 comments:

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi,

Great card.

hugs
Claudia

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous work on this. That embossing powder looks amazing. Drop by my blog to celebrate with me and get some crafting goodies. I just reached my five year anniversary post brain surgery and I am celebrating by sending crafting goodies everywhere!! Hugs from a fellow crafter! Holley Http://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com

perfectly4med said...

Lovely texture on this - beautiful!

Thanks for joining in the fun at the Crafting Cafe in February's challenge, and hope you enter this month's :)

Neil