Friday, December 04, 2015

Deep Red Stamps Floral Crosses

Today I'm showing three cards all similar using the same Deep Red Stamps Floral Cross that can be found at

or

I stamped the cross with black ink by Hero Arts onto Strathmore watercolor paper. I colored the flowers in with distress inks and a water pen both by Ranger. I fussy cut the cross out and used cardstock by Bazzill and Creative Memories. The polka dot paper is by Making Memories and for this first card I die cut it out with a border die by Spellbinders. I stamped the Stampin Up sentiment with black Hero Arts ink on green Creative Memories cardstock.



For this second card I used a sentiment sticker by Sticko/EK Success and patterned paper by Stampin Up.



For this third card I die cut the green cardstock with some Spellbinders corner dies. I inked them with green distress ink while they were still in the die. Sentiment sticker also by Sticko/EK Success. The polka dot paper is by Studio G.



Thanks for looking.