Saturday, July 11, 2020

Wyoming trip Scrapbook Layouts

With these layouts, I will document known manufacturers.
For those I don't know, I may just point things out.
I typed up all of the journaling my husband would give me.
I do know that I used a lot of Distress ink
My title die-cuts were cut out using my Cricut

Base PP is by Die Cuts with a View
There are some corner stickers and the acorn is a sticker on some CM circle punches
Middle PP trim piece is Basic Grey paper


Base PP is by Basic Grey
Pan and cup stickers by Creative Memories
Letter stickers by Making Memories
Pinecone chipboard


Base PP is by Basic Grey
Bottom PP trim piece says RMScrapbook. I was planning on putting something in the middle of that bare piece of grey paper and it hasn't happened yet.


Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GREAT outdoor layouts Cindy, love the colour choices you used.
Take care
Faith x

Ali said...

These are great outdoor LOs with a masculine feel. You do such a nice job on your LOs- they are crisp and clean with an airy, uncluttered feel. This is a nice way to use and feature that now-precious Basic Grey paper!