Monday, November 29, 2021

Manly Monday Birthday Balloons, Cakes, and Presents cards

 Blue paper is by Studio G and the green paper is by Making Memories.
I sewed strings for the balloons with embossing floss by DMC. I then put foam adhesive under the balloon to accommodate for the height that the floss adds to the element.
The scallop circle sentiment is stamped and punched out of dimensional foam. The card uses stamps from Stampin'Up.



The ribbon is by Stampin Up. Patterned paper by Studio G. Label die cut by Design Objectives. Yellow rectangle by Spellbinders. Border punch by Tim Holtz.Brads from stash. This card is a total fail but I can't take it apart and start over.


This one is so ugly and I don't know what to do with it. It's definitely manly.

Brown presents



Thank you for looking

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You did make me laugh I looked at your cards before reading and thought they are great and the others both great masculine cards. Then read what you said and had a giggle.
Faith x