Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dixie Pieces challenge

Here is the blog challenge for Dixie Pieces:
Okay ladies ---- one last challenge this month to earn entries into the September Prize drawing!

I want to see you blog about the top ten things you love about yourself! I know --- it's a hard one! Be honest - be funny - be hopeful --whatever you want! Post them on your blog and then let me know here! If you do not have a blog --- post them in the comment section of my blog!

In addition, if you do a layout about those 10 things --- you can have 2 extra entries!

Deadline is the end of this month!
So here it goes:
1.My love for animals
2.That I'm sarcastic
3.That I can tune things out if I want to
4.I love to help people
5.Determination
6.Being a perfectionist
7.I'm a hard worker
8.I have Compassion
9.I have good teeth and take care of them
10.I love that I am preserving lifes moments for future generations and enjoy doing so.
That was tough. There's probably better ones out there but I can't think of them right now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm still trying to come up with one thing lol Great list!

Scrappi Sandi said...

That's a great list Cindy! I found this tough too!!

Kim Holmes said...

Cindy -- Great List! Those are all wonderful attributes!