Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Kida

Our precious baby girl. We took her to the vet today and decided to increase her medication and then call after two weeks. If there is no improvement (she has begun leaking again) then we are going to take her to MSU for a second opinion. I'll keep you posted.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments.
They lift me up and brighten my day.
Cindy