Thursday, November 19, 2009

Xmas Presents

Posted by PicasaI just love the no traditional Christmas colors of this LO. Supplies-floers by Imaginsce; brads by SEI; stickers by EK Success; wheel stamp, ink and coloring pencils by SU; circle punch by Marvy; transparnecy by K& Co; little pink things inside the flowers and stamped image-unknown; PP by Provo Craft; CS by Sunborn and Paper Reflections and Fastenator staplese by Provo Craft.
I was going to use this LO for a challenge: no adhesive on My Sketch World. I started with the flowers and tried to attach the pink insides of the flower by wrapping them around the brad. After an hour and results that I hated I went on to use adhesive. Using a Zot on the punched circle and I attached each half to it. The whole process still took a ton of time by I like the way it turned out. Then in the stamped image there are circles (very small circles) in the pattern. I punctured a hole in a few and placed the pistel (pink flower insides) up into the hole. I figured this gave it added dimension.
TFL

No comments: