Wednesday, November 18, 2009

How about this? Halloween Scrapbook Layout


 

This LO was crated for the GDT spot at Backdoor memories. I didn't win the spot but I really like my LO. I did a few things on this LO that I don't normally do. First I got the blak paper wet and then crumpled it in my hands. After that I laid it out flat and waited for it to dry. Once the paper was dry, I took my white pigment pad and just so lightly I skimmed it over the cardstock. I think it looks kind of spooky. Second I made the pumpkin from three oval punches. The top I just free cut, which is something I never do. Third the stalk is raff-e-a (not sure how to spell it) I took the top and just ripped it into shreds.. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you like what you see.

4 comments:

Renay said...

That's a really good idea with the pigment pad - way to use some paper and make it your own! Thank you for the comment you left on my blog...I'm totally checking out the Scrap your Stash blogs!

Gwen said...

WOW this is really amazing!!! awesome job!

Maggi said...

This is so cute, I love it!

Niki said...

Love your embellies on this layout!

BTW, I (heart) sunflowers, too!! :)