Saturday, June 5, 2010

Two new LO's

This LO was revised twice. I just couldn't get it how I wanted it. I decided to do some heat embossing on the title and the gold stripes to bring out the gold in the pictures. I don't use gold very often. Do you? Supplies: gold paper by CM; yellowish paper by SUnborn; red pp by PC; stamps by Clear Dollar stamps and SU; ink by Versa Mark, Ranger and SU; Embossing powder by Inkadinkado and border punch by EK Success.
Here's another LO that I wanted to share. Supplies: PP by MM and AC; CS by SU and Paper Reflections; glimmer mist by Tattered Angels and brads by Colorbok. Thanks for looking. I hope you are having a great weekend. Lots of Open Houses this weekend. However I have deadlines to meet and therefore I am "stuck" in my scraproom. Poor me has to stay home with the dog and scrap:) hehe

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy. I love the scalloped border along the top of layout one. No, I don't use gold alot either. That second layout is adorable. Those pictures are too cute! and that cake!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments.
They lift me up and brighten my day.
Cindy