Sunday, December 19, 2010

Wake Up Sleepy Head guy card

UPDATED 6-21-21

This week ANYTHING GOES for our IDIC challenge #34

We have a random draw with every challenge and you
might just be the next winner.

We give a freebie with every challenge also. Just pick one of the
images used by the DT, email Jeanette our DT Coordinator at
jeanette_wtrs@yahoo.com
IDIC Freebie Request in the subject line
with the name of DT member and she send you the
digi stamp they used in this challenge.

This week our sponsor is Mizumedia Designs
Here is my card

I haven't decided what kind of card this is going to be but I was leaning towards birthday. I could put "It's time for cake and ice cream Birthday boy" on the inside. I don't know. If you have any suggestions I'm very open to hear what you think.

Now be sure to visit the other DT blogs to check out their cards and say hello. All DT links are at the top of my page under the tab design teams.

I kept these links because they have nice examples to look 
Paper Pretties-Boy themed card
Aly's Sunday Challenge-Anything Goes

5 comments:

michele hileman said...

Great card I love it

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card Cindy! Happy Holidays :)

Gem said...

this is a lovely card Cindy, I think the image works great for male cards! :) X

Tammylee said...

So very cute! Love the color!

Tammylee

Unknown said...

I love this image...with that sentiment he looks just like my brother used to on a school day lol..Thanks for taking the time to join in over at CES, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas xx