Monday, August 22, 2011

Manly Monday

This week for Manly Monday I have a couple of cards to show you. This first one the stamp set is by Unity and therefore I am entering into All Things Unity Anything goes challenge this week.



This next one is a TY card that I made for a friend using a SU background stamp; ink by CTMH; die cut SB.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:


Using the same background stamp on the small blue paper. The only difference is I sprayed it with water for a different look. PP by DCWV and PC. die cut by SB and stamp by ES with ink by SU.


Thanks for stopping by today come back tomorrow for some pink cards.

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Great cards--love that you have been super crafty!!! LOVE that frog! Must get that stamp:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at ATU!