Thursday, August 18, 2011

My niece is 18

My lovely niece is having her 18th birthday today. In honor of her I am going to post a few layouts I just made for her graduation book.
This first one is 1994 when she was an infant. PP by Three Bugs; border sticker by Doodlebug; twill by Karen Foster; brad UK; journal box 3 bugs and label die cut by ES.


I love the colors of this next one. It is so old that I don't know manufacturers names. When I made this LO I didn't take note of them.

Some of the PP in this Christmas layout are by DCWV; letter stamps by SU; ribbon by OF; brads UK and tabs by Colorbok.


These pictures of the layouts aren't the best-sorry. 


One more:

There you have it some layouts from my nieces graduation scrapbook that I made her in June. Thanks for looking and see you tomorrow.





1 comment:

sheila said...

what a wonderful gift you are giving her! That is so nice that you are giving her some homemade layouts....that is a true labor of love! They look great too!