Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Lawn Fawn challenge

I made this lovely card for a call and it didn't get picked so I will use is here and enter a few challenges.
Lawnscaping challenge-Embossing
Your next Stamp(WE#51)-Paper piecing
Craft your passion(MO#75)-The "F" word (friend)
Supplies-cardstock: Kaisercrafts and Sunborn
patterned paper: Scenic Route
stamps: Lawn Fawn, Stampendous, Elle Studios
ink: Colorbox, Stampin Up and Ranger Industries
flower stickers: Martha Stewart
embossing folder: Cuttlebug
Embossing powder: Stampendous
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. lovely indeed! I love this. All the stamped images paired with the stripes and embossed frame. Just perfect! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lovely. Perfect "girlie" card. Thanks for playing with us at YNS.

    Hugs
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty- I'm loving all the pink! Thanks for joining our 'F' challenge at Craft Your Passion this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments.
They lift me up and brighten my day.
Cindy