Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Wednesday

Yesterday was a horrible dy and I am still feeling a little blue from it. Therefore that is my theme for today's post-the color blue.
This first card I heat embossed the background and then inked the edges of the blue cardstock and the white die cut. Die cuts by Spellbinders-Label #4.


Next blue card the patterned paper is by DCWV. I inked the edges of this one as well. The layers of flowers I cut out using my Cricut Storybook cartridge. Then the top flower is by Sassafras Lass


This layout is a calendar page for Sept 2012. I used alcohol inks to makes the leaves and the center circle. PP by DCWV and Sunborn; ribbon by Fancy Pants; eyelets by Making Memories and felt embellishment by Pink Paislee.


Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Monica said...

Sorry that you were blue yesterday but I have to say these cards are lovely, Cindy. Love them both but on second thoughts the second one is my fave. Neat calendar layout as well.

xxx Monica

GOTG said...

I hate that you were blue....I send lots of hugs to you.
:)

Mrs. said...

Why did you have a bad day?