Thursday, September 08, 2011

Today is looking better

Hi all just thought I would pop in and post a card before I get to working on some deadlines.
This acorn and sentiment stamp is by TPC Studio; butterfly by MS; ink by RI; CS OTCo and RE; pen by CM. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

 I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Craft us Crazy(TH)-Autumn colors or favorite embellishment (my favorite are stamps)
Lexi's Creations(MO#48)-Autumn
Flutterby Wednesday(W)-Anything goes with a butterfly
Stampin Sisters in Christ(SU#105)-nothing bright
Creative card Crew(TU)-Anything goes

4 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Cindy - I love the soft neutral colour you have used - they are very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ, we appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team

Grace said...

Oh my goodness this is beautiful!!! LOVE your neutral color palette! Stunning!

Danni said...

The acorns are so fun! Very pretty card! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Michelle VP said...

Such a love fall CAS card! Love the row of acorns. :) Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday this week. :)