Saturday, October 01, 2011

Christmas Cards all year Round

This month at Christmas cards all year Round the challenge is to use orange, purple, and/or green in your Christmas cards. I found this to be challenging, for sure. I managed to come up with with four examples.
This first one the stamps are by Michael's, PP by Autumn Leaves, ink by Close to my Heart, ribbon by Pebbles, letter stickers by The Paper Studio, die cuts by Spellbinders and punch by EK Success



This next one I was able to fit orange in. That was tough. The PP is by Best Creations, die cuts by CM, floss by DMC, stamp by Lawn Fawn, ink by CTMH, label die cuts by Spellbinders spray mist by Tattered Angels.


This next one is a little bit of a stretch for purple but I really like the way it turned out so I am sharing it anyway. PP and glitter cardstock by DCWV, brad by OTC, stamp by HA, ink by VM and embossing powder by Stampendous, snowflake die cut by Spellbinders 




This last has PP by Recollections, CS by DCWV and Recollections, stamps by TPC Studio and Elle's Studio, ink by VM and Stamp It, embossing powder by Stampendous, ribbon by Pebbles, and brad by OTC. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.




2 comments:

susan said...

Very pretty cards! It is hard for me to decide which one I like the best but I think my favorite is the last purple one. Love the little Christmas lights, too.

CraftinGranny said...

They are all gorgeous Cindy. Sorry I'm so late getting around to visit this month. It's been crazy around here. Saw some of your most recent creations and they are all amazing. "Hugs" Carol