Wednesday, April 25, 2012

CAS Mother's Day card

I am showing a clean and simple card today. I rather like the CAS look sometimes. I used a stamp technique by Hero Arts on the background paper. You can see it HERE. The sentiment is a new 2012 Hero Arts stamp set that I had to have. Ribbon by Stampin Up, pink embossed paper by Recollections, purple paper by Making Memories, ink by Stampin Up and die cut by Spellbinders.
Thanks for looking.


Challenges:
http://lexiscreations.blogspot.com/-Use punches or dies #63

5 comments:

Holly Young said...

Very sweet! Love the embossed background. Thanks for playing with Squigglefly this week!

Dorcas said...

Lovely clean and simple design! I'm so happy that you could join us at Bunny Zoes this month!

paper fun said...

Sweet card. I love the embossing.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Shawna said...

Lovely Clean and Simple card. Thanks for playing along at Squigglefly.

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Cindy - I love your CAS card, it's perfect! The embossing on your pink card looks wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations. Helen x (DT)