Saturday, April 21, 2012

Watering can card

I have another thank you card to share today. The stamps are by Stamp N plus Scrap N and I colored the image in with powdered chalk and paint. For the top part of the card I inked up my embossing folder and ran it through the Cuttlebug. For the lace in the middle I put Creative Memories tape down and then twisted the lace adhering it to the tape at the same time. The ink I used for the card is distressing ink by Ranger Industries. Thanks for looking.


Challenges:
http://prairiefairyfridays.blogspot.com/-Anything goes with flowers


9 comments:

  1. lovely card
    thanks for joining us at Charisma
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. Lovely color scheme. Thanks for joining us at The stamp Man and have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cindy,
    What a pretty card! Lovely image and I like the chalk coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Fairy Fun Fridays!
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a beautiful creation! Thanks for joining in with our Shabby chic challenge at Charisma this week! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card
    Thank you for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just Gorgeous! Thank you for playing along at Charisma Cardz this time x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful, thanks for sharing it with us at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning, I love your choice of image and colours.
    Thanks for joining us for our Shabby Chic / Distressed challenge over at The Stampman.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments.
They lift me up and brighten my day.
Cindy