Sunday, February 24, 2013

Flower Barrell with Chalk Background Card

There's a new challenge up at Chalk-Ah-Lot this week.

Challenge #30 is: 
Use two colors of chalk to make your background. 

The winner of each challenge is chosen by Random.org and will receive two free powder chalks by our generous sponsor Stamp N Plus maker of powdered chalk and rubber stamps.

For my card today I used a cosmetic sponge with some Buzz Magic paint and powdered chalk by Stamp N Plus colors Passion and Gold Nugget metallic. Mixing the three together on the wedge and swirling them around onto a piece of white cardstock gave a fun whimsical look to my card. The flower cart stamp by Stamp N Plus is number X1512 and can be found HERE. The Mother's Day sentiment stamp is M1483 and can be found HERE.
I used a border punch by Martha Stewart, die cuts from Cricut, ink by Stampin Up, patterned paper by K and Co, eyelet from my stash and ribbon by Offray.

Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous Cindy. Loving the colours and your background with the chalks is the perfect backdrop for your design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}