Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

Another Valentine's card to show you today. 

So the heart and beads are super old, like from the 90's, which I found in my stash. There weren't enough beads to completely go around the heart so I used some beads by Queen and Co to finish the job. I love how it turned out. The die cuts under the heart are by Spellbinders. The white scalloped square has been spritzed with Glimmer Mist. The sentiment is comprised of letter stamps by Stampin Up and a sticker by EK Success.

The background of my card is a stamp by Hero Arts that I heat embossed with red embossing powder onto kraft cardstock by Oriental Trading Co. The I used Ranger distressing ink Fired Brick and a blending tool to bring in the color. Ink by Versa Mark and Stampin Up.

The finishing touch is the double ribbon (Offray and Stampin Up) with the Spellbinders die cut on top of them. I used floss to make the 'x' and an eyelet to make the 'o'.

I hope your Valentine's day is filled with love. Mine is going to the pain doctor-boo.

Thanks for looking.



No comments: