Thursday, July 11, 2013

Kenny K Facebook contest

Kenny K has a freebie this month. You can find it HERE on the left sidebar. Then head over to their Facebook page HERE with your card using the freebie and you could win more awesome Kenny K digital stamps. I just love these cartoon characters and how much fun they are on my cards.

Here's my card. I colored the bee in with Copic markers Y11, Y13, Y19 and Y28. Then I use C00, C01, C03, C05 and C07. The patterned paper is by Bella Blvd with ribbon by Pebbles. The labels and star by Basic Grey, rhinestones by Want 2 Scrap and the letter stickers by Studio G. I hope you like it and will join me in this challenge.


3 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Cindy, I like the colours the sweet image and the sentiment.
Kevin xx

Claire said...

This is a fab card Cindy - great image and sentiment. Hugs, Claire x

Desire Fourie said...

Such a lovely bee-creation. Love the cheerful yellows. Cute little insect.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}