Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Birthday Wishes

Another birthday card to share with you. The background stamp which I haven't used in what seems like forever and sentiment along with the ink used for both is by Hero Arts. Die cut by Spellbinders with patterned paper by Recollections. The ribbon is by Offray and the flowers are from my friend that owns a SB store. I think the brads are by Making Memories. 

Thanks for looking.


Challenges:
http://useittuesday.blogspot.com/- Birthdays {hoarded item background stamp}


7 comments:

Patricia St Martin said...

Cindy, You sure can post it on your other blog. If you can please leave a link so I can stop by.

UTs Hobby Time said...

This is an awesome card. I like your patterned paper.

Thanks for your comment on my blog.

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card Cindy, love that background stamp.
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra

Unknown said...

Dear Cindy, sometimes we find a real treasure in our stash, don't we? You have made a fabulous background with this forgotten stamp. I would like to thank you that you entered my new challenge blog 'C... is for Challenge'. Thank you for your trust and I wish you good luck in the draw!
Hugs from Poland,
Anna xxx

Unknown said...

Love the color scheme! Thanks for sharing at MIM!

Jessica said...

Love the colors - and that background stamp! It was so pretty I assumed it was background paper (clearly I am not skilled in the stamping arts). Thanks for joining in at Use It Tuesday.

Becky said...

Beautiful card! I love that background stamp. It looks amazing! Thanks for sharing at Use it Tuesday.