Friday, September 20, 2013

Carefree Life

Another quick post today. My FLOURISH stamp is by 


I heat embossed it in white on white cardstock. Then I used a blender and distress ink to make the paper aqua in color. I sprayed it with water for a resist technique and it turned out so beautifully.


I cut a rectangle out of the center of the cardstock with a Spellbinders die cut and filled it in with patterned paper by MME, glitter oval by Colorbok, brads by The Paper Studio, butterfly by American Crafts, word stickers by Creative Imaginations and grey cardstock that I embossed with a Gina Marie embossing folder. Rhinestones are by Want 2 Scrap.


Thanks for looking. 

Challenges:

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Such a pretty card,the flourish looks fantastic in white against the pretty blue, Cathy x

Cathy said...

Such a pretty card,the flourish looks fantastic in white against the pretty blue, Cathy x