Saturday, October 12, 2013

Stamp N Plus

Today is my Mom's birthday so I thought this card was fitting.

I used my Cricut to create the focal point of my card today. The die cuts are from the cartridge Art Philosophy. I cut two layers in white cardstock and then sprayed the top one with glimmer mist. Then when assembling it I used foam adhesive on the top flower looking die cut to give the card some dimension. The patterned paper for this card is by The Paper Studio (polka dots) and Recollections (floral). The ribbon in the middle is by Karen Foster. 

The sentiment is one by Stamp N Plus that I put together. I love how versatile this stamp set is. It's a must have for stampers, card makers and scrapbookers. Check out the picture below and order one today.



Phone number to call and order this sheet of rubber stamps is 715-271-1873. Tell Luann that Cindy sent you.

No comments: