Friday, June 06, 2014

Mr and Mrs Wedding card

For my card today it is for a wedding. This is the wedding season and I need to beef up my sock at the stores.

I used Anna Griffin patterned paper for the background. Layered on top of it is a piece of white cardstock that is heat embossed with a Hero Arts background stamp. The ink used was Versa Mark and the embossing powder was myStamp Box. The lace on the far left is by American Crafts and the ribbon over it is by We R Memory Keepers. I embellished the card with probably too much stuff but I'll tell you their manufacturer. The cake is by Jolee's, the chipboard sparkly flourishes by Recollections, the glittery tag is by Forever in Time, Sentiment sticker by EK Success and the brad by Creative Imaginations.



Well that's it for now. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: