Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Embossed bricks card

I made this card using an embossing folder by Darice. I learned a technique from one of the DT members Pat at pgarvin.blogspot.com from Mark's Finest Papers where she inked up the embossed paper with Versa Mark and poured embossing powder over the paper. Heat emboss with a heat gun and ta da! your bricks have texture to them. I love this look. I used white embossing powder by Stamp N Plus. The rest of my card is unknown except the black and white flowers are by the old Creative Memories. 

Thanks for looking.



Challenges:
http://www.totallygorjuss.blogspot.com/ Embossing Ended in 2015
UPDATED PICS, LABELS ON 10-18-21

3 comments:

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Wow! Impressive! Love the pop of color against the white bricks. I'll have to invest in one of those embossing folders. You made me think I cannot live without it now. xx

Jane Savage said...

Just beautiful, Cindy! That fabulous flower looks wonderful against the 'brickwork'!
Thank you for joining us at the Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge. Jane xx

dragonllew said...

Wow love the idea of heat embossing the dry embossed card looks fantastic thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week.
Jenny x