Saturday, July 19, 2014

Summer Dress card

I want to do one last post for today. Saturday is usually the day I post for Stamp N Plus. Check out some of the Iris Folding cards that they sell, right HERE I haven't made many things with their stamps lately, until this past week when I had requests for the dress cards to return to the store. 

Here is one that I made which I really like the summery colors. I iris folded the dress using a different patterned paper on the top then the bottom. I can't tell you who the papers are by because they are so old but I do know the yellow cardstock is by Bazzill. The flowers are by Stamping Scrapping. They were white and I painted them yellow with paint by Pebbles. The rhinestones inside each little flower is a donation from a dancing friend. These were the year before leftovers. Love the many different colors she gives me and boy do they sparkle. 

The sentiment is by Gina Marie Products which I stamped in black by Hero Arts. This is a 5x6.5 card size because this dress won't fit on my normal little cards.

Thanks so much for stopping by.




2 comments:

  1. LOL- read my blog tomorrow to see why! This card (minus the stamped sentiment) would suit our current challenge over at Unstampabelles; perhaps you could do another iris fold for us and not use a stamp! Great prize to be won! Your card looks fabulous and your isis folding is much better than mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments.
They lift me up and brighten my day.
Cindy