Thursday, January 08, 2015

Dreamweaver Stencils birthday

I know that I've been MIA lately here on the blog. I'm experiencing some health problems which make it impossible for me to go down stairs and get to my computer. So I've learned a way to post using my IPad but I'm not sure how great the photography/photo editing will be but here we go.

I have the wonderful news to share, I'm now on Dreamweaver Stencils Design Team. Today is my first post using their supplies and playing with this months theme birthday. I took a different route with the theme because I make calendars each year and I thought it would be a fun twist to use the layout from my birthday month as my project showing Dreamweaver Stencils.
The alphabet is called Dual Alphabet dies with caddy
The stencil is a Globe stencil that I only embossed the planet and not the stand.


The black flourish stickers are by Stampendous.
Patterned paper by Recollections, borders by K and Co, circle die by Spellbinders, and various purple and white cardstocks. The worlds cardstock is actually old packaging. 

I hope you will join the challenge at Dreamweaver Stencils. http://www.dreamweaverstencils.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Lyn Bernatovich said...

Cool project Cindy. Feel better soon!!!!

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

Hey Cindy...love your project...hope you are OK! Take care of yourself! Wecome to the dream it up team!

Kristine Reynolds said...

great idea! Love your calendar page.

JD/ Jill said...

Nicely done...Hope you are feeling better!