Saturday, January 17, 2015

Make A Wish w Elsa

Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring a movie theme challenge at


I printed Elsa on Cryogen cardstock and colored her in with Copic Markers. Then I die cut her out with a Spellbinders die cut and while the image was still in the die I inked the inside with Ranger's distress ink. I combined Stardust powdered chalk and paint by Stamp N Plus together and used the mixture medium with a paint brush to paint in the cape. The background of the card base is a polka dot stencil by Heidi Swapp that I inked with distress ink and an ink blender tool. The card base is by Recollections and the border is by Creative Memories. The sentiment is a tag that I cut out with my Cricut. The sentiment stamp is by Clearly Besotted with Hero Arts charcoal ink.

Thanks for looking.