Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Purple Bottle Cap Card

Today's card has no stamps in it at all. The light purple and gold patterned paper by Basic Grey. The purple patterned paper in the circle is by Best Creations. All the rest of the paper came from scraps in my stash. The bottle cap is a recycled cap that my husband was able to make flatter through the magic of his barn tools. He's told me before how he does it but honestly its not high on my list of things I need to know. I used circle punches by Creative Memories on the papers under the cap. The sentiment stickers came from Joann's Fabric Store and the border punch that I used is by Fiskars. 


2 comments:

Lozzy said...

This is fab Cindy, love the colours and great design with the bottle top..Hugs Lozzy xx great post toooo

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your card and your bottle top, the purple certainly makes it stand out.