Thursday, October 08, 2015

Sassy Studio Designs Spots and Dots

This week at Sassy Studio Designs the theme is spots and dots. I colored Anna {Nordic Princess} with Copic markers and I will say this is a tough one to color. Those little designs on her dress are challenging to color with my weak and shaky hands. But once I was into it so much I had to finish her up and make her into a card. Imperfections and all. 

The die cuts are by Spellbinders and Cricut. The patterned paper is by Papertrey Ink and Recollections. The cardstock for the flourishes come from a Provo Craft stack of paper. The polka dots on my card are from a Hero Arts stamp and ink. I used distress ink on the inside of the image die cut. 



Thank you for looking.

Fab N Funky-Sassy ladies


3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is so beautiful love, love that image also the lovely colours and card design, excellent card thank you for joining our challenge at FAB 'N' FUNKY this week.
hugs
lorraine x

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Helen said...

A great card and beautiful colouring.

Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.

Helen x
DT Member