Monday, October 31, 2016

Manly Monday Catch You Later

I'm trying to get Manly Monday back into the blog posts. Today's card uses a stamp by Great Impressions that I stamped with Hero Arts ink onto watercolor paper by Strathmore. Then I colored the image in with distress ink. The orange background is glossy paper that I inked with alcohol inks. The road line is a TPC Studio stamp that was stamped with white pigment ink by SU and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I took a yellow pen and filled in the lines of the stamp. The background paper is by We R Memory Keepers. The sentiment is a Cricut cut from Just Because Cards cartridge.


Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Super colouring there and a really nice male card. The road must really shine in real life with the embossing powder.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments.
They lift me up and brighten my day.
Cindy