Monday, May 1, 2017

Manly Monday Vintage Delivery Truck

The Vintage Delivery Truck stamp is by Deep Red Stamps. I stamped it with white paint onto brown cardstock. I die cut the image with a stitched rectangle die and then the next larger out of October Afternoon graph patterned paper. I inked the edges of the dies. The card base is kraft cardstock by Recollections. The off white cardstock has been embossed with a Darice clock folder and then heavily inked with distress ink. I then added washi tape by We are Memory Keepers to the panel before adhering it to the center of the card.


Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Love the effect of the stamping and the borders, a Fabulous card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments.
They lift me up and brighten my day.
Cindy