Tuesday, August 06, 2019

Thank you Cards for my Mom

My mom passed away last week and I haven't been able to create anything until yesterday. I'm making thank you cards for all the people that came to her funeral.

This first one uses Stampin Up patterned paper and a Deep Red Stamps printed sentiment. The black is a Gina Marie stencil with Black gloss embossing paste.


The purple card has patterned paper by K and Co, Die Cuts with a view and Sunborn. The sentiment is by Hero Arts on a Spellbinders rectangle die cut.


Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm so sorry to hear the sad news about your Mother Cindy, what an awful time for you. Your cards are beautiful and will be most appreciated I'm sure.
Faith x

Denise Bryant said...

Very sorry to hear of the loss of your Mom, Cindy. So sweet of you to make the cards to send out.