Friday, September 06, 2019

Die-Cuts in Purple and Green with Lovely Stamped accessories to go with them card


Spellbinders die-cut was inked with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
Distress ink shaded lilac to edges, die-cuts by K and Co.
The leaves are Stampin' Up stamps that I stamped with green and purple and were just sitting on my table. What are the odds of that?
I'm not sure what kind of card this will be. I'll leave it blank until the need arises.

UPDATED 8-2021
I made this one into an anniversary card. The second image is the finished card done in August 2021

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a pretty card Cindy, a lot of luck to find the leaves, I usually forget to look in my odds box on my desk LOL.
Faith x