Saturday, November 30, 2019

Deep Red Stamps Christmas Present cards

I have two cards today. I really like the way they turned out.
The patterned paper is by Carta Bella Bundled Up by Alisha Gordon
Dry embossing folder by Cuttlebug

I colored the stamp with distress markers and sprayed with water before stamping.
Fun thing-I covered the manufacturer's hole at the top of the 6x6 paper pad with a bow.



The second present card is on Carta Bella patterned paper and a Project Life card
The funny thing about this card is the circle sentiment is covering a blemish on the paper.
The sentiment on the circle is a rub-on by American Crafts. I was nervous adding the rub-on to the circle as it was a close fit.




Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful cards and the sentiment is placed wonderfully, good for you
Faith x