Friday, April 24, 2020

Lawn Fawn Brown Coffee cards

I used stamps by Lawn Fawn and I made the cards on a smaller card base of 3.5x5
I used Memento black ink on the coffee stamps and colored them in with Copic markers.
The Hugs sentiment die cut is by Lawn Fawn
The silver metal ring is by Stampin Up




The patterned paper used on the rectangular die cut is by Recollections.
The die was bought off of eBay.
The die-cut behind it is unknown.


Thanks for looking
Here are some other cards using the same stamp.
Coffee 2016
Coffee 2015

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute cards! Love the burlap!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

FABULOUS card Cindy
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Ali said...

OHMY, I love, love, LOVE these! :) The pink is so unexpected- it's adorable, and makes me smile. Wonderful job! :) ~Ali