Friday, April 10, 2020

Sargeant's Christmas book layouts

Sargeant's Christmas card book Layouts
I started these many years ago and continued to make the pages as the cards kept coming. 
Parts of this layout came from the card. CM circle punch and cutting system for the bigger circle.Stampin Up alphabet stamps on the right side. The border stickers are from Current.


This layout I used a Cricut banner with a large Jolee’s poinsettia sticker in the center. The stars were chipboard painted red. 

This layout is all about this paper I found in my stash that matched the card. I stamped their names with a Stampin Up alphabet set on blue cardstock.


This layout has a little more to it than the others.
I cut the polka dot patterned paper smaller than a piece of white paper and adhered it on top.
I punched out Fiskars scalloped border punch for the bottom. One of them was a scrap from a 6x6 pad of paper. I always end up cutting the 6x6 papers to fit my 4x5.5 card bases leaving me with these small 2x6” paper pieces. I added a tag on top with their name on it since it wasn’t on the Christmas card. The alphabet stickers were from EK Sucess with some CM square red stickers and a red ribbon added to it.


The last two layouts are the pictures from her graduation party invitation. My friend wouldn't take me because she was too fat and didn't want to see anyone.
For the first layout, I used a Tim Holtz sun rays stencil and yellow distress ink. I added a Creative Imaginations stick on top. For the bottom, I tore the edges of the papers and inked them up with distress ink.
The second layout is a piece of paper that is designed for graduation. I backed her photo with cardstock and added a Creative Memories square sticker to the top and bottom of the photo.
I had the same kind of branches with leaves in a die cut to add to the center of the sticker. It was from a Recollections die set that included a buck head. Whatever works.


Thank you for looking. Stay safe and healthy by continuing to stay home. More time to scrap and make cards.

No comments: