Thursday, October 28, 2021

Soft colors make a wreath card

I made my card today using die cuts from a Sizzix set that is full of birds. The patterned papers I used were by K and Co., Pepertrey Ink, and Tim Holtz. The background paper is by Studio Calico. The sentiment stamp was a set I bought off of eBay. I've been on a shopping spree the last month. I'm not as familiar with my new products. Anyway, the bow is a sticker by Mrs. Grossman. I punched the center of the wreath out with a Marvy circle punch.



Lately, I have been doing challenges for inspiration and a place to start.
I made this card for the challenge at
Thank you for looking.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Darlene said...

Awww what a sweet wreath card Cindy! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!