Sunday, October 24, 2021

Peace and Paisley cards Part 2

For these first three cards, I doubled up the fabric paisley circles ironing them onto the paper with border die cuts behind them.
The peace sign punch is from Oriental Trading Co.


On the card below, I layered Spellbinders die cuts under the fabric.
Here is another Peace card. 


For this next card, I dry embossed the blue paper with a Sizzix folder.
I punched out some leaves and adhered them to the orange cardstock and spritzed them with Glimmer Mist.
The ribbon is from Offray.
I layered Spellbinders die cuts under the fabric.  



This next picture is yesterday's two cards with this one.



These cards were made as thank you cards for the parents that helped/contributed to the homecoming float. Long story short, Hubby and other friend teachers are advisors for the class of 2025. The theme this year was decades. The Senior class chose the 1980's. The Juniors were 2000's. The Sophomores were 1990's and the Freshman were 1970's hence the funky cards. 

Along with designing these cards, I used my Cricut to cut out a bunch of 1970's type die cuts that the kids glued onto signs. They waved the signs during the Mock Rock (a dance that I choreographed).
So, I had a few extra fabric circles and adhered them to the sunglasses die cut.
This picture makes me giggle because it reminds me of the next picture.


Hubby and BIL check on my dad's cottage when going to our cottage. My Dad's cottage is a 5-minute walk from ours. So they went in, checked on things, and drank one of my Dad's beers.
They found these glasses on the table and in an effort to find out who they belonged to, they took a selfie wearing the glasses and sent it to the family GroupMe app. LOL.


The family didn't think it was as funny as I did.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This is definitely 60's and I Love them.
Faith x